If you’re an existing GASGAS owner, congrats on making a great choice! If you’re a GASGAS owner and planning on racing your own bike in France, check out our exclusive race service package. Providing you with direct access to the GASGAS Service Station at the beginning and end of each day, the race service will give you everything you need to ensure your bike maintains its exceptional performance throughout the race. Also, our team of experienced technicians will be on hand to provide you with set-up recommendations and technical advice throughout the event.
What’s included in the GASGAS Race Service package:
- Direct access to all GASGAS Service Stations
- Technical advice from our experienced technicians
- Technical assistance for the whole event in accordance with FIM rules
- Every tool needed for servicing your GASGAS
- MOTOREX lubricants and their full range of maintenance products
- Fuel for each day of racing
- Daily updates with the latest race information and set-up recommendations
- WP Suspension support to ensure perfect handling and rideability
- Storage space for your spare gloves, goggles, tires*
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks and fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks and fruits)
- One freshly prepped and ready to use air filter per day (up to six air filters per rider)
- First bike service after pre-ride prior to technical control
- De-restriction of the bike if required
The price of the GASGAS Race Service during the 2022 Six Days is €1,490 Euro (excl. VAT). Sorry, but any unused fuel unfortunately won’t be reimbursed.
The GASGAS Six Days Race Service is available to any rider on GASGAS machinery and must be ordered before July 31, 2022.